New Books Sunday














In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren. She is an all out awesome girl who goes the extra mile to help out other book lovers and bloggers with questions.
If you watch my Vlog's on Youtube, you will see that I have been getting several books over the last couple of weeks. This is because my favorite book Buying site http://www.bookcloseouts.com/ has been having some awesome sales. I am not going to list all of the books that I got, but I will let you know of the ones that I am the most excited about.
Matched by Ally Condie (Review coming Monday)
Pretty Little Liars books 1-8
Robert Luparilo- Dreamhouse Kings 1-4
The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancey
The Soul Screamers 1-5 (will have a review up of all five over the next week)
Dust of 100 Dogs A.S King

Comments