Day of Sacrifice by S.W. Benefiel

Day of Sacrifice: The Prophecy (Day of Sacrifice Stories, #1)
Description from goodreads.com http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9479887-day-of-sacrifice
With only three days left until her twenty-first birthday, her Day of Sacrifice, Flora Hamilton should be living it up. But when another Supernatural family puts a hit on her she’s forced to go into hiding with Julian, her gorgeous new Guardian Angel. Sometimes running for your life isn’t so bad.


I am very happy I came across this novella, it was absolutely enthralling. It had me hooked from the first page. The action, story, characters all very entertaining. As I was reading through this I saw great potential in this story line and how it could become a fantastic series and built upon. I found that I really wanted to get inside some of the other characters heads besides the main one, Flora. I wanted to be at that meeting when the father found out something had gone wrong, what he was thinking about his daughter. I wanted to be inside Fauna's head as she watched Flora get shot. And most importantly the blow by blow of what Aiden and Julian were experiencing as well. There are some pretty steamy sex scenes and some swearing, but they were some heart pounding well written scenes at that!


I hope that in the next stories I get to see more of the world, maybe meet some other witches, vampires, guardians etc. Completely awesome and has tremendous potential for full length novel/series. And yes I have already purchased the next book and really excited to read it and see where this story goes

Comments