Half Way Through!

Can you believe that it's June already?? I am amazed at how fast the time has passed since I started the blog and all the nice people I have met along the way, I love doing this so much, and it has only deepend my love of reading.

So far my top choices of books I have read this year are:








While there are several books that came in as a close second, so far the books above will always have a place on my shelves. If you have not seen my review on any above they are scheduled to post (usually by the release date) and I really recommend these.
Now as it's Wednesday I thought I might as well show you the books that I cannot wait to get my hands on so my Wishlist Wednesday choices are:
                                                                                                                                   
  












          

                                                                          
            


      









What books are you waiting for? Do you have a favorites list so far this year?
While I really had to cut this list down from the 50 or so I had listed, please understand it was hard. I wanted to add so many

Comments