Wanderlove by Belle Malory


Lola Moori is hiding a secret she doesn't know she's keeping.

She begins to remember someone. Someone important. His name is Gabe…and whatever they shared, she could feel that it was epic.

Yet it seems Gabe wanted her to forget him. Forever.

The curse that repressed Lola’s memories for the span of several lifetimes is coming undone. But unfortunately for Lola, she discovers that some secrets are better left buried.


When I started reading this book I was so excited to jump into something different. It begins with a very fast paced runaway scene, stealing cars, visions and gypsies. The first section of the book kept me really engaged. I liked meeting the characters and the different twist of adding gypsies and their powers and politics. The second section of the book, although still written very well I had a harder time getting through. It revolved heavily around the characters relationships with each other and their past lives. As soon as it progressed into the final section of the book I was happily surprised by the outcomes and results, it brought everything together again and everything fell into the right places.
My overall feelings about the book that as a whole it was very interesting read. I think for the price it is well worth giving it a try and the last page has me very interested to see where else the story goes. Plus the best thing about sequels is that we have already been introduced to the characters and the world so we can just jump into the new adventures and see where they take us.
3.5 stars
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005OBI8O0/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img
http://bellemalory.blogspot.com/p/wanderlove.html

Comments