#JIAM City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare




The New York Times best-selling Mortal Instruments continues - and so do the thrills and danger for Jace, Clary, and Simon.

Can the lost be reclaimed? What price is too high to pay for love? Who can be trusted when sin and salvation collide?

Darkness threatens to claim the Shadowhunters in the harrowing fifth book of the Mortal Instruments series.

©2012 Cassandra Claire, LLC. (P)2012 Simon & Schuster


I have become a huge fan of the audibooks for this series. The narrator Molly C Quinn represents Clary exactly as I would have wanted her to be.
In the newest addition to the series we get to get a little bit into each of couplings that have begin to form as well as Simon's emotional turmoil from the new troubles with his mother.
I was very happy to see some private time happening with Clary and Jace as well as with Magnus and Alec. With each new book in the series I am loving these characters more and more. My heart breaks along with them and I smile right along with their happy times.
Every time I pick up one of Cassandra Clare's audiobooks I am on the edge of my seat, I never see the twists coming and she always surprises me with how much she puts her characters through. Clary has a heart of steel and her dedication to Jace always amazes me. But I am always rooting for them to succeed.



 

Comments