My Week in Books!

 Since the new year I have decided I am going to try to do one of these posts every Sunday, since this is the first Sunday of the new year that leaves some overlap from last week so there's a little extra! Great for a first post :)
   Purchased
I got my Christmas order in from BookCloseouts! Yay :)

Most of these books I have already read/listened to but really enjoyed and wanted to have copies for my shelf!


City of Fallen Angels
Sleepwalkers
Nightmarys
Under The Never Sky
Jasper Jones
You Against Me
Die For Me
Tighter
Shadow and Bone
Aftertime
Department 19; The Rising
Starcrossed
Hereafter
Gifted
No Right Turn
Masque of the Red Death
Article 5
 Then I got a great deal on some kindle books, well several kindle books!



Yes! Pre-order arrived

                                           Now moving onto my Audible.com downloads


Here's a quick view of books I reviewed this week

Read/Listened but not reviewed yet
And Lastly!!! Picked up from Library

So that's been my last week or so in books, How was yours? Link ME!
What was your most recent read and would you recommend it?
HUGS and Here's to a Happy New Year of READING
Krista

Comments

  1. I loved Article 5! I'm going to preorder the next one when I get paid next week.
    I had a great week, book wise. I got quite a bit of reading in, got some reviews posted on GoodReads (and they're scheduled to post to my blog), plus I discovered a couple of books I really like have sequels! What can be better than returning to a world you didn't think you'd get to return to?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think?