2015 Favorites/Most Memorable

Did you see THAT?!  .. That was 2015 flying by faster than a jet plane. I cannot believe it's over already. My year has been full of events, mostly bad but a couple of really good ones too. As you can tell my blog is ever changing and I am gearing up for the whole new year of BOOKS.

         May 2016 bring more good than bad and remember to always say I love you to friends and family.

                                  Some of my most memorable reads from the past year are....
                                         https://www.goodreads.com/user_challenges/2044043

                Moving forward !
Another year is just waking up and  I have a feeling that 2016 will be one to remember. Historically, internationally and personally. Humanity is wanting change, and what a good way to learn about others and explore who you are ....by READING!

Here are a few books that are on my TBR for early 2016
Thank you for taking the time to stop by the blog and Happy Reading! All my love to those that have supported me throughout the last year and all the friends I've met online that keep me coming back. I miss you. 
           And Remember, always end your conversations with I Love You, or take care. 

Krista aka Cubicle Blindness

Comments